Nice to meet you
We're a Denver yoga studio built around community and we're hoping to give you a space that is authentic and welcoming. Nothing intimidating, just great teachers that are excited to share their love of yoga with you.
We offer numerous styles of yoga so your practice never gets old. Vinyasa Flow, Power, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative, just to name a few. So come with an open mind and we'll provide the rest.
We have a shower, rental mats, all the props you could need, and space for you and your best yoga bud.
See you on the mat my friends, we're excited to meet you.
Workshops + Events
We’ll read a spooky (not actually spooky) story and play yoga games. Are ready for pumpkin pose? Or to make a magic potion in our black cauldron? Costumes for kids and grownups are highly encouraged.
$10 – $15
Toss on your snuggliest clothes! PJs, sweats, whatever is your favorite. We’ll practice some winter yoga poses for grownups and kids to bond and stay toasty.
$10 – $15
& Sunday 10.2
The student will be able to design Yin classes that embody the philosophy of Yin Yoga and are safely designed to open and heal the energy channels in the body; effectively restoring the sense of balance and grace one carries through life.
First Saturday of the Month @ 11am
through December 2016
Let’s kick-off our Saturday the best way we know how, yoga in a brewhouse followed by delicious craft beer. This isn’t your mom’s yoga class, we’ll be flowing to tunes from Hot Water Music and Fugazi to name a few, come ready to party.
$15 (includes 1 beer to follow)
Last Friday of the Month
This workshop is a blend of yoga flow, Chakra specific postures and meditation accompanied with sound healing.
Join us for outdoor yoga at Infinite Monkey Winery. After an hour long, all levels yoga class we’ll be heading to the bar for some amazing wine.
You’ll walk away with some new skills to base/fly your friends, give and receive healing, and an overall better understanding of how to be more mindful and supportive in all of your relationships. No experience required and you don’t need a partner.
Snowboarding and Skiing the Colorado Mountains takes an incredible amount of strength and balance. This workshop will prepare your feet and legs for your future powder days this season (and the wipe outs).
Hang with us, the schedule might take a second to load. Taking too long? Click here.
New student special
- The easiest way to try us out.
- You can only purchase this package once.
- 2 weeks kicks-off when you show up for your first class.
- Unlimited monthly yoga classes.
- The day you purchase becomes your monthly billing date.
- Give us 30 days notice to cancel.
- You can freeze it once a year for a $15 fee.
- $1 yoga mat rental available
Class Punch Cards
- $140 / 10 class card*
- $250 / 20 class card*
- *expires 6 months from purchase
1 Year Yoga Membership
- 365 days of unlimited yoga.
- **expires 1 year from purchase date
- $150 / Package of 2 hour-long lesson + 2 weeks unlimited group classes
- $210 / Package of 3 hour-long lessons
- Purchase it online and we'll email you the gift card. Easy peasy.
- Great gift idea for your favorite yogi, a branded shirt & yoga gift card!
- Pick up at the studio or order online!