Exciting news for the future of yoga mat
As some of you know I opened The Yoga Mat 7 years ago with a passion for bringing amazing yoga to those that felt it wasn't accessible or for them. Running this studio has been my dream job since day one and still is, no question. Within that 7 years in business I have had a lot of life changes, getting married, having kids, etc. And here we are today. It's been a whirlwind. A very very happy whirlwind.
That being said, from where I stand now, I realize juggling two kids and owning a business is insanely hard to find a healthy balance. Unfortunately, I can't commit the time to the studio like a studio owner should; so in doing what's best for the future of the studio and our community, I have sold The Yoga Mat to Kindness Yoga with an official takeover date of October 1st.
So what does this mean for you, our students?
One of the reasons I selected Kindness Yoga is their commitment to you all and our community. Kindness, in keeping with their name, will honor any and all class packages purchased by Yoga Mat students. In addition, Kindness will honor our existing monthly member rate (no price hike)! They also believe there should be no financial barrier to practicing yoga, thus, the drop-in rate at Kindness is a sliding scale ($1-$18). Our classes will continue and we will work together to ensure a seamless transition for our students and staff.
Personally, I want to thank you all for your endless support, for 7+ years of patronage and friendship and your unwavering loyalty throughout the years. This journey has been one the biggest joys of my life and I'm looking forward to watching our community grow and evolve. I would love if you could join me and our staff for a proper Yoga Mat sendoff and a warm welcome to our Kindness friends by meeting at Ratio Beerworks on Sunday, October 1st at 4pm.
I, of course, am always here to listen to your thoughts or concerns, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
With sincere gratitude,
Erin Hardy Owner + Teacher + Human
Workshops + Events
scroll using the gray arrows on both right and left sides of the screen
Sunday, 10.1 @ 4pm
Join our staff for a proper Yoga Mat sendoff and a warm welcome to our Kindness friends by meeting at Ratio Beerworks on Sunday, October 1st at 4pm.
No need to register
Hang with us, the schedule might take a second to load. Taking too long? Click here.
First Class Free
- Can only be used once.
- Come for your first class free and then stick around with our Intro Package
- Must be purchased within 3 days of your free class!
- Unlimited monthly yoga classes.
- Members receive 20% off workshops
- Members receive 25% off full-price retail
- Members receive a free week for a friend every quarter
- Members receive an invitation to our Members Only event (first Sunday of every month)
- HOW IT WORKS: Sign up below, the day you purchase becomes your monthly billing date. Give us 30 days notice to cancel.
5 Class Card
10 Class Card
20 Class Card
- $75 / 1 hour private lesson
- $150 / Package of 2 hour-long lesson + 2 weeks unlimited group classes
- $210 / Package of 3 hour-long lessons
- Email Erin if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org