Nice to meet you
We're a locally owned Denver yoga studio built around community and we're hoping to give you a space that is authentic and welcoming. Nothing intimidating, just great teachers that are excited to share their love of yoga with you. We keep our classes small and intimate so you can get personal with your practice while enjoying a safe and smart class, rather than a overpacked one.
We offer numerous styles of yoga so your practice never gets old. Vinyasa, Power, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Restorative, just to name a few. So come with an open mind and we'll provide the rest.
We have a shower, rental mats, all the props you could need, and space for you and your best yoga bud.
See you on the mat my friends, we're excited to meet you.
Workshops + Events
scroll using the gray arrows on both right and left sides of the screen
Join Amanda for an all levels barre + yoga fusion class focusing strengthening, stability and flexibility. This workshop incorporates classical ballet barre work with the flow and stretch of yoga.
Enjoy singing, dancing, yoga games, partner poses and even breathing exercises designed for the whole family and kids .
$10 – $15
& Sunday 4.2
The student will be able to design Yin classes that embody the philosophy of Yin Yoga and are safely designed to open and heal the energy channels in the body; effectively restoring the sense of balance and grace one carries through life.
First Saturday of every month
Let’s kick-off our Saturday the best way we know how, yoga in a brewhouse followed by delicious craft beer. This isn’t your mom’s yoga class, we’ll be flowing to tunes from Hot Water Music and Fugazi to name a few, come ready to party.
$15 (includes 1 beer to follow)
We’ll be discussing yoga techniques to use for managing stress anywhere and anytime. Learn how the sympathetic nervous system can trigger us and how to ground yourself with various yoga poses, pranayama (breathing techniques), mindfulness and guided meditation.
Starts March 8
We are happy to announce we will be offering our first ever cleanse, The Conscious Cleanse starting March 8th! Join our community as we cleanse with nutrition experts and best-selling authors, Jo Schaalman and Julie Pelaez.
You will begin with centering breath-work and meditation. Certified Reiki practitioner, Micahla Cowles, will infuse you with Reiki (universal energy) as you open into the connective tissues of the body through Yin Yoga. This allows for deep relaxation and the release of mental, emotional and physical stress.
Hang with us, the schedule might take a second to load. Taking too long? Click here.
First Class Free
- Can only be used once.
- Come for your first class free and then stick around with our Intro Package
- Must be purchased within 2 days of your free class!
- Unlimited monthly yoga classes.
- The day you purchase becomes your monthly billing date.
- Give us 30 days notice to cancel.
- You can freeze it once a year for a $15 fee.
- $1 yoga mat rental available
Class Punch Cards
- $140 / 10 class card*
- $250 / 20 class card*
- *expires 6 months from purchase
1 Year Yoga Membership
- 365 days of unlimited yoga.
- **expires 1 year from purchase date
- $150 / Package of 2 hour-long lesson + 2 weeks unlimited group classes
- $210 / Package of 3 hour-long lessons
- Purchase it online and we'll email you the gift card. Easy peasy.
- Great gift idea for your favorite yogi, a branded shirt & yoga gift card!
- Pick up at the studio or order online!