Nice to meet you
We're a Denver yoga studio built around community and we're hoping to give you a space that is authentic and welcoming. Nothing intimidating, just great teachers that are excited to share their love of yoga with you.
We offer numerous styles of yoga so your practice never gets old. Vinyasa Flow, Power, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative, just to name a few. So come with an open mind and we'll provide the rest.
We have a shower, rental mats, all the props you could need, and space for you and your best yoga bud.
See you on the mat my friends, we're excited to meet you.
Workshops + Events
“Storytime Yoga” is a play-based yoga experience for kids ages 4-10 and their grown-ups. We play yoga games, read a short book, and using early literacy techniques, recall the story through a yoga adventure.
In this workshop we will introduce a number of skills, exercises, and techniques that can be used to develop a sustainable handstand practice. Discussion will focus on on the necessary alignment, balance, and engagement needed throughout the body to create a solid handstand foundation.
Thursday 8.11 – Sunday 8.14
Teacher Development and Mentorship Program. The missing piece after a 200 hour teacher training is often the observation and feedback component. This program fills that gap while giving teachers an opportunity to build upon their strengths, develop their weaknesses and create an authenticity and congruency within themselves as a teacher.
$650 if registered by 7.1
& Sunday 10.2
The student will be able to design Yin classes that embody the philosophy of Yin Yoga and are safely designed to open and heal the energy channels in the body; effectively restoring the sense of balance and grace one carries through life.
First Saturday of the Month @ 11am
through December 2016
Let’s kick-off our Saturday the best way we know how, yoga in a brewhouse followed by delicious craft beer. This isn’t your mom’s yoga class, we’ll be flowing to tunes from Hot Water Music and Fugazi to name a few, come ready to party.
$15 (includes 1 beer to follow)
Last Friday of the Month
This workshop is a blend of yoga flow, Chakra specific postures and meditation accompanied with sound healing.
Last Wednesday of the Month 6.29, 7.27, 8.31
Join us for outdoor yoga at Infinite Monkey Winery. After an hour long, all levels yoga class we’ll be heading to the bar for some amazing wine.
Saturday 8.20 & Sunday 8.21
Dana has been featured in print and online publications like Shape, Mind Body Green, Plus Model Magazine, & Buzzfeed, for her Body Positive message. Come focus on mindful alignment & build strength from the inside out with these two workshops.
Hang with us, the schedule might take a second to load. Taking too long? Click here.
New student special
- The easiest way to try us out.
- You can only purchase this package once.
- 2 weeks kicks-off when you show up for your first class.
- Unlimited monthly yoga classes.
- The day you purchase becomes your monthly billing date.
- Give us 30 days notice to cancel.
- You can freeze it once a year for a $15 fee.
- $1 yoga mat rental available
Class Punch Cards
- $140 / 10 class card*
- $250 / 20 class card*
- *expires 6 months from purchase
1 Year Yoga Membership
- 365 days of unlimited yoga.
- **expires 1 year from purchase date
- $150 / Package of 2 hour-long lesson + 2 weeks unlimited group classes
- $210 / Package of 3 hour-long lessons
- Purchase it online and we'll email you the gift card. Easy peasy.
- Great gift idea for your favorite yogi, a branded shirt & yoga gift card!
- Pick up at the studio or order online!