Nice to meet you
We're a Denver yoga studio built around community and we're hoping to give you a space that is authentic and welcoming. Nothing intimidating, just great teachers that are excited to share their love of yoga with you.
We offer numerous styles of yoga so your practice never gets old. Vinyasa Flow, Power, Ashtanga, Yin, Restorative, just to name a few. So come with an open mind and we'll provide the rest.
We have a shower, rental mats, all the props you could need, and space for you and your best yoga bud.
See you on the mat my friends, we're excited to meet you.
Workshops + Events
Thursday 8.11 – Sunday 8.14
Teacher Development and Mentorship Program. The missing piece after a 200 hour teacher training is often the observation and feedback component. This program fills that gap while giving teachers an opportunity to build upon their strengths, develop their weaknesses and create an authenticity and congruency within themselves as a teacher.
$650 if registered by 7.1
Every Monday / Wednesday 6.6 – 6.29
No zen music here folks. We’ll be combing HIIT (high intensity interval training) and yoga for a crazy fun transformation.
$130 for 8 classes
Saturday 6.4, & 7.2
Let’s kick-off our Saturday the best way we know how, yoga in a brewhouse followed by delicious craft beer. This isn’t your mom’s yoga class, we’ll be flowing to tunes from Hot Water Music and Fugazi to name a few, come ready to party.
$15 (includes 1 beer to follow)
Friday 5.27, 6/24 & 7/29
This workshop is a blend of yoga flow, Chakra specific postures and meditation accompanied with sound healing.
Last Wednesday of the Month 5.25, 6.29, 7.27, 8.31
Join us for outdoor yoga at Infinite Monkey Winery. After an hour long, all levels yoga class we’ll be heading to the bar for some amazing wine. One glass of wine is included in the ticket price.
Come practice and play as we work through the key components of a handstand, learning appropriate foundation and how to move from center.
Saturday 8.20 & Sunday 8.21
Dana has been featured in print and online publications like Shape, Mind Body Green, Plus Model Magazine, & Buzzfeed, for her Body Positive message. Come focus on mindful alignment & build strength from the inside out with these two workshops.
You will begin with centering breath-work and meditation. Certified Reiki practitioners will infuse you with Reiki (universal energy) as you open into the connective tissues of the body through Yin Yoga. This allows for deep relaxation and the release of mental, emotional and physical stress.
Hang with us, the schedule might take a second to load. Taking too long? Click here.
New student special
- The easiest way to try us out.
- You can only purchase this package once.
- 2 weeks kicks-off when you show up for your first class.
- Unlimited monthly yoga classes.
- The day you purchase becomes your monthly billing date.
- Give us 30 days notice to cancel.
- You can freeze it once a year for a $15 fee.
- $1 yoga mat rental available
Class Punch Cards
- $140 / 10 class card*
- $250 / 20 class card*
- *expires 6 months from purchase
1 Year Yoga Membership
- 365 days of unlimited yoga.
- **expires 1 year from purchase date
- $150 / Package of 2 hour-long lesson + 2 weeks unlimited group classes
- $210 / Package of 3 hour-long lessons
- Purchase it online and we'll email you the gift card. Easy peasy.
- Great gift idea for your favorite yogi, a branded shirt & yoga gift card!
- Pick up at the studio or order online!